Seduction Crap ala Indonesia

I TOok From Kaskus

1."To my wife in the future that God knows who, when I'm dating now, hurry break yah! Love, Dad"
2.Beb, before I go bra fitting some guy saw me continue | "hold you something?" | I'm ashamed, I cover my face wearing Bra | "..."...
3.when I saw your eyes.
my breath stopped.
my heart skipped a beat.
really all I feel in
I even ventured to ask you ..
yes ... you fart?

4.Guy: Say, in your mouth there ants!
Girl: Ah cook the heck? (while holding the lips)
Guy: You're still so very sweet girl, make me jealous  same ant can to your lips
Girl: Oh dear ......

5.guy: sorry Honey ... tp ya its hard to say .. but ...
Girl: Why??
Guy: Emmm how yah .....
Girl: Why sehh? yakk you have a new chant? ... admit it!
Co: not really
Ce: Lies!
Co: Ok ... I LOVE YOU SORRY NOW JUST HALF HEART!!
Ce: HA? See YOU SURE unfaithful! .. VERA OF MEN!
Co: Well wait patiently ..... sehhhh
Ce: Patience hell?
Co: You see I AM THE OTHER HALF HEART already become PROPERTY OF FIRST U ...
Ce: Dear  Aihh ihhh ..

6.Guys: Hiiks .... I was very sick heart aduhhhh .... ...
Girl: Why? Your liver ...
Guys: No ... no reply to carve your name in my heart I ...

7.Guys: ech you do not smile at me why?!
girl: you know?  why? worship her smile ...
Guys: just do not ..!
girl: yes why?
Guys: you smile because every clay,, I became more like it at you ...

8.Guy: dear, why do well from the first 1 +1 = 2, they never change?
Girl: Do not know, emang why?
Guys: Yes, you are as rich as me, they never changed her love for

9.Girl: Honey, why coming late, then the flowers wilt again!
Guys: Sorry, had to be bought first flowers, but roses were still rosy kok ...
Girl: So, why now wilting?
Guys: The flowers wilted in shame coupled with your beautiful smile

10.Guys: Love, before you go. I can not entrusted something to you?

Girl: Sure, what is it?

Guys: Please entrusted my love for you, briefly wrote ...

Girl: What? So you love me just entrusted it!?

Co: Love, I entrusted my love for you briefly. Later, when the time comes you can return again. Because there was no one who could entrust my love, except the people who I love is you ...

Ce :: Oh, okay. Do you want  right? Leave until when going in me?

Co: Try to  you ask the same tombstone maker huh?

Ce: Why? what to do

Co: Due to the limit you will return it clearly written on my tombstone, My Dear. So please, keep the love that I give to you today. Because there was no longer any woman I can trust, other than you. The woman I love ...

No comments: